Wasilla Alaska Garden Adventures

Wasilla Alaska Garden Adventures - learning about gardening up north.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Too Much To Do ...and Not Enough Time ?

This is the main seedling shelf system I use when starting seeds inside my house, in the living room. I moved my tomatoes along with broccoli and kale flats out to the heated greenhouse over a week ago and they are doing fine.


I will be moving more plants out to the greenhouse today and might just plant my onion sets out in the raised beds tomorrow and maybe some beets and radish seeds too. I picked up some replacement strawberry plants on my way home Friday morning to add into my strawberry bed for the ones that did not survive over winter. I want to make some more Alaska Grow Buckets also to hold more tomatoes, eggplant, and peppers. I have a plan to put up another unheated Hoop Greenhouse as soon as I can to hold more Alaska Grow Buckets. I know this all sounds pretty ambitious - but you will just have to check back and see how much I can accomplish ...oh and there is that electric moose fence that I should work on too.

4 comments:

  1. The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt. See the link below for more info.

    #growing
    www.mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has relevant information. Your blog is absolutely worth to read I got a whole new view on this.

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!


    Sienna
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete